News anchor Bernadette Sembrano shared on her Instagram post a disgusting image of a dead cockroach that was spit out from a milk tea.
Bernadette Sembrano / Photo from RMN
On Monday, Sembrano said, she and her husband bought the drink where they found the insect from the Greenbelt branch of Yi Fang Taiwan Fruit Tea.
Sembrano said her husband had to spit it out after nearly swallowing it.
"Buti at hindi niya nalunok. Mukhang naluto naman iyong ipis at buti naman patay na siya," she funnily said.
The news anchor shared that she had reached out to the company to alert them of the incident and that they had gotten back to her in a prompt manner. She said that the company bared plans to close the branch for a sanitary inspection and had promised to pay for any of her and her husband's hospital bills if needed.
Photo from Bernadette Sembrano Instagram post
"Thank you po for taking action," she told the company.
Read her full Instagram post below:
“Ummm excuse me ... to milk tea lovers — what do you think that black thing is ? Ewwwww. Na-higop ni asawa !!! ( the milk tea company replied na - they will investigate daw . This is in Greenbelt makati ) UPDATE- YI FANG milk tea company called and informed me that they will close the Greenbelt branch for sanitary inspection . They will also shoulder medical expenses of asawa , if needed . ( So far ok pa naman kamj ) Thank you po for taking action.”
Source: Bernadette Sembrano | Instagram