Isang Yolanda survivor ang nagpahayag ng kanyang opinyon para sa mga puro reklamo ngayong panahon ng pandemya sa buong mundo.
Photo credit: Daily Mail
Ayon kay netizen Rammy McCoy, wala umano sa kalingkingan ng mga nagrereklamo ang naramdamang hirap ng mga taong nasalanta at nabiktima ng bagyong Yolanda noon.
Sa kanyang Facebook post, nagbigay si McCoy ng sampung halimbawa upang ipaintindi sa mga reklamador ang kaibahan ng ginagawang pagtulong ng namumuno noon at ngayon.
Aniya, sa hirap na kanilang dinanas noon ay naka-survive sila, kaya “DONT TELL US HINDI KA LANG MAKAPAMASADA NG JEEP, TRAYSIKEL, PEDICAB, O MAGLAKO NG KUNG ANOANO MAMATAY KA NA O MAMAMATAY NA ANG PAMILYA MO!”
Sa ngayon ay umabot na sa 5.5k reactions at 4.1k shares ang post ni McCoy.
Narito ang kanyang buong post:
Basa Survivors! Realtalk.....
YANG FEELING NYO WALA YAN SA KALINGKINGAN NG MGA YOLANDA SURVIVORS
To the people of Luzon: What you are feeling now is nothing compared to what we felt after the onslaught of Super Typhoon Yolanda. Bakit? Basa...
1. COVID19 - The people from government (LGU) is present and helping; YOLANDA People from Local Government were also victims.
2. COVID19 - 100+ death; YOLANDA 20,000+ deaths but under reported by the administration of Pres. Aquino.
3. COVID19 - Corpses are cremated; YOLANDA dead bodies everywhere, you smell it even inside your house (if you still have one).
4. COVID19 - Relief and food packs are aptly distributed; YOLANDA relief and food packs arrived after one week, in our case 8 days later.
5. COVID19 - 5K-8K government assistance; YOLANDA no money is given to us by the government worse it was POCKETED and CORRUPTED by the dogs of the administration who have established BIG HOTELS and RESORTS after Yolanda (of course in Dummies names. ALAMS NA!)
6. COVID19 - Basic necessities are available; YOLANDA no house, no water, no electricity, no internet, no cellphone or signal.
7. COVID19 - no political color in the distribution of reliefs and cash assistance; YOLANDA areas were leaders are KONTRA PARTIDO are not given or hardly given reliefs by the administration of Aquino.
8. COVID19 - Private sector is free to give donations directly to affected sectors; YOLANDA donations are confiscated by authorities (with orders from the dogs) and some landed on Commercial Groceries and establishments, rotted in ports and some burried by LOCAL SELFISH CORRUPT HOARDER POLITICIANS.
9. COVID19 - The President cares; YOLANDA The f****** President and his admin never cared and heartless, even tried to tell our Mayor to resign.
10. COVID19 - Frontliners are sacrificing for you; YOLANDA we were on our own for months.
WE SURVIVED AND WE ARE STILL ALIVE. SO DONT TELL US HINDI KA LANG MAKAPAMASADA NG JEEP, TRAYSIKEL, PEDICAB, O MAGLAKO NG KUNG ANOANO MAMATAY KA NA O MAMAMATAY NA ANG PAMILYA MO!
FEELING LANG YAN AT YANG FEELING WALA YAN SA KALINGKINGAN NG NA EXPERIENCE NAMIN.
KAKAYANIN NATIN TO...COOPERATION with the authorities AND PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE."
Source: Rammy McCoy | Facebook